Kathie Lee Gifford. The :26 mark. The way she walks toward him. I am losing it. Done.
“Stars, hide your fires; Let not light see my black and deep desires.”
I am, quite literally, going to die. In the Shakespearean sense. Of course.
- Take a sip every time you hear the word ‘blood’.
- Take a sip every time someone says the word ‘Thane.’
- Take a sip for every knock-knock joke in Act II.
- Take a sip every time Lady M berates her husband for being a wuss.
- Do a shot every time someone’s murdered.
- Do a shot every time Banquo’s ghost enters.
- Do a shot every time something brilliantly idiotic, like a moving forest, happens.
- Waterfall the ‘Double double, toil and trouble’ scene.
- Bomb shot Macbeth’s beheading.
Alive in triumph—and Mercutio slain!
“I don’t think I could love you so much if you had nothing to complain of and nothing to regret. I don’t like people who have never fallen or stumbled. Their virtue is lifeless and of little value. Life hasn’t revealed its beauty to them.”
|—||Boris Pasternak, Doctor Zhivago (via introspectivepoet)|